Thursday, November 17, 2005

Still Running

The Walt Disney World Marathon is fast approaching. I haven't update my blog in some weeks mostly because I was traveling...and running too much! Ok, working and playing a little bit of music too.

While in Hollywood earlier this month, I ran on 11/2, 11/3, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6 which was everyday I was there. I did a couple of runs from Hollywood to Beverly Hills and back. One run was around 11 miles on sidewalks. I also jumped on a treadmill 3x while I was there.

I was then in St. Louis. Ran outside a couple of times. Ran a 5k race around the arch while I was there in 22:47 which is a PR for me. Nice going!

Last Saturday 11/12 I was back home. I ran 20 miles with Bill & Jeff. My watch said 3:07:52, but that did include about 4 minutes of getting water and refilling with food at the 10.5 mile mark. I did well through the 17-18 mile mark finishing strong with good legs. I did rub the inside of my leg a little raw because I couldn't find the glide stick stuff. Ouch!

This Saturday is 22 miles!