Monday, November 08, 2004

Feels So Good!


You could say THIS is my band, but actually these talented musician guys (Ron, Wally and Kurt) are just nice enough to help me out on my CD. They're complete pros with years of experience performing and/or recording with bands like Foreigner, Cher, David Lee Roth, En Vogue, Pink, Randy Meisner- The Eagles, Poco, Denny Laine- Wings, Moody Blues, Michael Monarch- Steppenwolf, Bobby Kimball & Fergie Frederiksen- Toto, Spencer Davis, Johnny Winter, Hoyt Axton, the late Sam Kinison, Jean Luc Ponty, Toni Braxton, Pink, En Vogue, The Chieftains, Tom Jones, Barry Manilow, Richie Sambora Band, The Storm and a host of others including the Gregg Rolie Band which is on tour now and it's fantastic live!

I'll put up one of the newer songs I wrote, sang and recorded with them. Here we're playing my song called FEELS SO GOOD! Posted by Hello