Monday, April 04, 2005

Pizza Time

Too much time away from my computer. The song are sitting too much, but that's the way it goes. I got a CD in the mail today so now I'm back motivated. Here is why:

I decided to get some input from another singer for my songs. The idea isn't to have him actually sing my songs on my upcoming CD, but I felt I needed some input from a pro singer. Joe Retta is the singer. You can check out his singing and band at www.led-zepplica.com. My buddy Ron Wikso set me up with him. The vocal tracks were done at Ron's studio in Canyon Country, CA. I know have the issue that Joe's singing is incredible better than my singing. But it's my CD...so now I'm going to get some new ideas from Joe and make them my own. It's all in the name of fun and rock & roll! dah dant dah dant!

Now it's pizza time...I'll link to some music yet this week. Stay tuned for an upcoming April podcast too!