Sunday, March 27, 2005

Snooze or Do It!

Easter Sunday will not be a day of rest, but a day of organizing and accomplishing.

  1. Log overall to-do list into my By Ear blog. (can I check this off already?)

  2. Email Japan about Singapore business. Turn down the Japan offer.

  3. Prepare preliminary all-hands-meeting agenda. Just get a rough idea of all the potential topics.

  4. Get Map to Sherman. Make sure it captures all elements from the past week.

  5. BMS meeting prep

  6. Lay down Kat's scratch vocals on my newest song. HEY, I found one that actually fits the charter of this website!! I'll drop a link to a bit of this effort later today or tomorrow. BTW, it's a rock song. Ha!

  7. Run. I need to get outside and run! I'm doing my first marathon in 10 months.

  8. Update Quicken. I'm about 6-weeks behind... maybe 8 weeks

  9. Buy file trays for my office. Need 5+ in+out+next week = 8 trays

  10. Email people about Milan business. Action items for Monday.

  11. Goto Home Depot and look at railings for deck/porch

  12. Provide some website assistance

  13. Read thread on board meeting issues – what conflict are there?

  14. My old studio still has equipment there. Place is being sold. Snooze or lose. Ebay here I come! But, I've got to take inventory and see what I have to sell or keep.

  15. Read the Sunday paper.