Saturday, June 18, 2005

Blog Explosion!

Now that I've returned from my "tour" of China (Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai and Hong Kong), I've been updating my blog. I set up some links to the songs I've posted over the past months. I've also brought out a link to my first podcast. These audio link kind of got lost in the blog postings as time rolled by.

...lots of song ideas whirling around in my head.

I spent quite a bit of time checking out the BlogExplosion.com website. Once I got listed there and learned how the credits work, visitors started rolling in here to my arthur vance blog site. Even earned $.04 from a click through ad! It's free to join. If you decide to sign up, please use my link so I get credit for it! The link is www.blogexplosion.com/index.php?ref=arthurvance. I had something like a hundred visitors since this afternoon. Pretty neat.