Saturday, December 09, 2006

Twenty Four Indoor

As I focus on endurance, I found myself running along the speed skating track about 7 AM this morning. I was still running along the speed skating track at 8 AM and still at 9 AM. At 10 AM I was running along the speed skating track. 3 hours and 45 minutes after starting I was still running...I finished 37 seconds after that.

The rough calculation is 24 miles of laps on this indoor track along the ice. I was very happy to be done, but happy I did the run. Knees, feet, legs and head still intact.

During the last 45 minutes of my run, I listened to Black Eye Peas, Billy Squier, Boston, Pussycat Dolls, Journey, Streets, Big&Rich and Waltham as Bill was finishing faster than me.

All in all, a great workout. Getting closer to being ready for my next race!

After the run, I was chillin' so I took a pic with my Treo 650.