Saturday, August 06, 2005

Gonna Hitch A Ride

It was hot out again for today's run. I started a bit before 2 PM with the sun in the sky, no clouds, lower 80s and a little breeze. Gorgeous weather if you're not running.

I worked in the iRun podcast at around 5 miles. I'd like to note that all the iRun podcast are now listed on the right hand column on my blog so that you can find them. I'd also like to mention that you can use my http://feeds.feedburner.com/ArthurVance RSS feed in iTunes to get my iRun podcast loaded right into your iPod. If you have questions about how to do this, just leave me a comment.

I didn't hitch a ride, but kept running in the heat. I completed the 7 mile loop in 64:32.

The "hitch a ride" comment comes from the one of my favorite rock bands, Boston. I recently found the www.gonnahitcharide.com website. It's a fan site.

At this moment my favorite CDs are Boston "Don't Look Back" and Gretchen Wilson's "Here for the Party". Interestingly both CDs have a song about parties.